Your paid membership gives you access to the linking system and web site, and rights as a voting member of the IRG. Active paid membership shows our served and supporting agencies that amateurs are real, live people! Membership dues per year are $15.00 (Full) or $5.00 (Associate) See below for more information.
Join or renew on-line by PayPal, credit or debit card:
Select your membership option, then pay with your credit card, Visa debit, or PayPal.
Join or Renew by mail via Canada Post:
Send your cheque or money order to:
Gordon Boone VE9GB
80 Jennings Drive
Fredericton, NB E3A 4Z4
See below for membership options. Be sure to include a note with your name, call sign, address, phone number, and e-mail if any. That helps us keep your information up-to-date. You can also update your contact information on-line by logging in and editing the information in "My Account". Some account information, such as your user name and expiry date, can only be changed by the IRG administration.
Join or Renew in person at the next IRG Membership Meeting or at your local club
You can join or renew in person at regular IRG meetings. Meetings are normally held in the spring (last Sunday of April) and the fall (last Sunday in September). The date, time and place of the meeting is normally posted on the front page of this web site and announced on all nets well in advance of the date.
Several amateur radio clubs in the Maritimes have an IRG member who is authorized to accept payments and issue receipts. Ask at your next club meeting!
Membership renewal information
Annual Membership Fees:
- Full / Family membership - $15.00 per 12 month period
- Associate Membership - $5.00 per 12 month period
Classes of Membership:
Members will be classified as:
- A Charter Member is a qualified amateur radio operator who participated in the formation and establishment of the IRG. Charter Members shall have the same privileges as Full Members as set forth in the Constitution and By-Laws.
- A Life Member is a qualified amateur radio operator to whom the distinction of life membership in the IRG has been extended and shall have the same privileges as Full Members as set forth in the constitution and By-Laws.
- A full Member is a qualified amateur radio operator.
- An Associate Member is either an individual with an interest in amateur radio but without the necessary qualifications or a qualified amateur radio operator who is an occasional user of the IRG repeaters residing outside the coverage area of the repeaters supported by the IRG.
(IRG Constitution and By-laws)
You can check your membership status and information on file and expiry date at the Current Members page or log in and click on the "My Account "link at the top right corner of the page. It may take a few days for updated payments or information to be reflected on this page -- we are volunteer members too!
More questions? Contact us using our Contact Form
Thanks for your support of the IRG!